BCSA screening centre annual fee payments
The BCSA annualsubscription is for the work that the Joint Advisory Group (JAG) officeundertakes in hosting the Bowel Cancer Screening (BCS) accreditation programmein joint partnership with Public Health England (PHE) (now NHS Englandscreening team). This fee involves the following:
- Supporting the BCS accreditation of colonoscopy screeners at screening centres. Providing required support during the assessment to programme managers, administrators and candidates
- Administration of applications including processing screener request forms, reviewing candidate's applications, scheduling external assessors for colonoscopy assessments, inputting assessment scores, creating and sending out results letters, reports and certifications
- Keeping records and liaising with NHSEI regarding candidate status', information about accreditation assessments, and of any BCSA developments
- Hosting, operating and maintaining the BCSA website including provision of learning resources to support candidates
- Hosting of the BCS accreditation and MCQ panel committees and managing required clinical leadership time
Please note that the BCSAannual subscription fee for screening centres is separate from the JAG annualsubscription.
Howoften does this occur: annually
Who is contacted: screening centre programme managers and centre directors
- The screening centre will receive communication from the BCSA office team alerting them that the invoice is to be issued shortly and to provide a purchase order (PO) number for the payment required for the invoice after the invoice is raised on the BCSA side.
- If your screening centre has not paid for the invoice, a member of the BCSA office team will be following up with the contact of your centre to ensure payment is received.
Keeping your contacts up to date with the BCSA office team: please ensure the contact(s) for your screening centres who manages correspondences for the screening centre annual fee payments are up to date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if the contact provided no longer works within the team or trust.